Journal of Civil Engineering and Management is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal which provides an international forum for the dissemination of the latest original research, achievements and developments in all areas of civil engineering and management. The journal aims to provide a multidisciplinary forum for researches, designers, users and manufacturers involved in the different fields of civil engineering and management.
The topics include:
- building materials and structures,
- structural mechanics and physics,
- geotechnical engineering,
- road and bridge engineering,
- urban engineering and economy,
- constructions technology, economy and management,
- information technologies in construction,
- fire protection, thermoinsulation and renovation of buildings,
- labour safety in construction.
Publications published in Journal of Civil Engineering and Management are original articles presenting new information and reviews. These publications provide essential ideas and information that will help for new scientific inquiries and improve competency, efficiency and productivity in world markets.